For the full episode, links, resources and show notes, visit:
In today’s show, Richard gets to chat to not 1 but 3 fabulous guests, and the theme of the chat is property in Ireland.
Brian Farrell, Fran Gaffney, and Gary Logue, chat about the country and its culture around land and property, and dig into a thousand fascinating little topics that will inform and entertain listeners…
– The bigger picture: the culture, the Tiger Economy, The Crash, and looking ahead…
– Negative Equity: the startling statistics and how it affects the strategies of deal structuring…
– How to get around your obstacle of not having enough time to cover all the tasks of building your property business…
– How to get around your obstacle of not having your own money to invest in deals…
– The integrity and ethics of working properly with people, and ideas for longer terms and building legacies…
– How the passion and interest in your property business will drive you farther and quicker, but how patience is also essential…
LINKS AND RESOURCES
ABOUT THIS WEEK IN PROPERTY
This Week in Property is your Number 1 resource for the most up to date news and developments in UK Property.
Each week we sit down and have hard hitting discussions, interviews and debates with the UK’s Leading Property Professionals.
Just some of the topics we’ve covered
– Getting onto the Property ladder the easy way
– How to Build Profitable Relationships with Estate Agents
– Bringing Sanity to the Choas That is Renting
– The Various Options When Marketing Your Property Business
– Creating a Successful Joint Partnership
– Preparing for the Next Financial Crash
Whether you’re brand new to Property world and looking for some actionable advice, or a savvy Property investor looking for some solid advice to maximise your business, you’ve come to the right place.
? Latest UK Property News and Resources ►
CONNECT ON SOCIAL
? Subscribe for the Most Up-To-Date News in UK Property ►