CONSTRUCTION WORKERS NEEDED: Lead Person’s Apprentice / Entry Level Construction Laborer
Looking to get into Construction but don’t know where to start? Have no experience at all? Decided not to go to college and don’t know what to do next? WE CAN HELP WITH THAT! Irish has many ENTRY LEVEL positions and can provide on the job training to get you on the path to a career in Construction. Wages start at $14.30 / HR and go up from there. 2019 will be our 100 yr anniversary and yet the Construction Industry is still projecting job growth of 13% between 2014 and 2024!
Irish Construction’s valued customers include AT&T, Sprint, Edison and many more! We work year round and Irish ALWAYS promotes for supervisory and managerial positions from within its own work force.
• Hard working with strong work ethic.
• Able to complete jobs safely and timely.
• Possess superior defensive driving skills.
• Able to meet attendance & punctuality requirements.
• Display endurance, the ability to work in all weather
• Comply with drug / alcohol free policy.
Must apply in person with the following items:
• Valid California Driver’s License.
• No DUI’s, Reckless Driving Or Hit-N-Run In Last 8 Yrs.
• 10 Yr DMV (H6) Printout Purchased From DMV.
• Become familiar with Irish driving and safety program.
• Observe other crew members work. Ask relevant questions.
• Assist in the loading and securing of all items obtained
from yard to complete assigned work.
• Erect and Dismantle traffic controls & Pedestrian signage to
protect public from harm.
• Inspect construction site prior to start of work. Clear all
debris & hazards to ensure safety of workers and the
• Obtain and load purchased materials and unload at job site.
• Backfill trenches & pits. Assist with large box placements
• Learn to identify Utility Line Markings & recognize & rectify
Skills & Desirable Qualities:
• Physically strong.
• Must prove to be reliable and dependable.
• Outstanding hand & eye co-ordination and dexterity in
handling construction tools.
• Able to apply recently learned skills to future jobs.
• Must possess outstanding communications skills. Should
be able to understand instructions given in both written
and verbal format easily and adhere strictly to them.
We are looking for permanent full time employees. You must be 18 years of age and possess a driver’s license. Upon hire must be able to provide documentation required for I-9.
Normal working hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with the opportunity of overtime during the week and some Saturdays. We are also on stand by for emergency damaged or failing cables 24/7.
MUST COME AND APPLY IN PERSON WITH YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND ORIGINAL 10 YR DMV PRINTOUT. NO RESUMES, FAXES OR EMAILS.
• Vision coverage
• Life insurance
• 401k plan
Irish Construction – All rights reserved. Any republication of all or parts of this video is prohibited.